- OPEQ’s mission is to provide high-performance computer equipment for free or at low cost to private and public schools, early childhood centres, non-profit organizations, and libraries in Quebec.
- We recycle computer equipment that no longer meets the needs of private companies and government departments, transforming it into environmentally friendly equipment that’s tailored to our customers’ needs and requirements.
- Meant for low-income families (based on the Statistics Canada reference table).
- Desktop computers!
- Very affordable prices!
- Requests must come from registered organizations or schools (applicants).
- Applicants must agree to comply with the eligibility criteria for recipients.
- Orders must be paid in full BEFORE delivery.
How it works:
- Use the links below to make a request. In order to assign orders equally among the OPEQ workshops, make sure to choose the appropriate link:
- Complete the form with the required information on the recipient and the product. The cost of each computer ordered is indicated on the form.
- Collect payment from individuals or provide funds to pay the official invoice (at the organization’s discretion).
- Send the form to OPEQ.
- Send payment when you receive the official invoice.
- After payment is received, the computers will be packaged individually and shipped to the applicant.
- The applicant distributes the computers to the recipients.