Magazines and newsletters
All the news from our region in one click! Bulletin Printemps 2021 Spring Bull...
On February 1, 2021, Laurentian Bank of Canada stopped offering FADOQ Privilege program products.
However, if you currently hold one or more of these products, their features remain unchanged1, and you can continue to enjoy the many benefits they provide you on a daily basis.
1. With the exception of the following FADOQ benefits: the free renewal of your Réseau FADOQ membership and the $5 discount on the FADOQ membership fee, which apply to the FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa* card and will cease as of March 2021 with your next billing period.
Looking to secure your assets and maximize your return on every dollar?
Designed in partnership with Laurentian Bank, the FADOQ GOLD Privilege program offers you unmatched financial benefits with a credit card and bank account.
Discover a world of benefits with the FADOQ GOLD Privilege Program.
A free banking plan with no minimum balance3
2 simple ways to open your high-interest chequing account or learn more:
Interac® is a registered trademark of Interac Inc., used under licence.
Some conditions apply; subject to change.
1. To benefit from this banking plan, you must be an member of the Réseau FADOQ.
2. FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa cardholders benefit from a 0.30% interest rate. Members who are not Visa cardholders benefit from a 0.15% interest rate. Rates in effect as of October 13, 2020. Simple interest is calculated based on the minimum daily balance and is paid monthly. Rates are subject to change without notice.
3. Current fees apply to all services not included in the plan. For more information on these services and banking fees, please refer to the FADOQ “My Money” guide available in branches or at www.laurentianbank.ca/fadoq.
4. FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa cardholders benefit from unlimited electronic transactions. Members who are not Visa cardholders benefit from 10 free electronic transactions per month. Some retailers and automated banking machine providers charge user fees. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service charges. Current fees apply to all services not included in the plan. For more information on these services and banking fees, please refer to the FADOQ “My Money” guide available in branches or at www.laurentianbank.ca/fadoq. Some conditions apply and are subject to modifications.