Looking to secure your assets and maximize your return on every dollar?
Designed in partnership with Laurentian Bank, the FADOQ GOLD Privilege program offers you unmatched financial benefits with a credit card and bank account.
Discover a world of benefits with the FADOQ GOLD Privilege Program.
A high-interest chequing1 account that lets you grow your money risk-free
A free banking plan with no minimum balance3
- Up to 0,55 % interest2 on every dollar deposited in the account
- The flexibility of a chequing account
- Full access to your funds anytime
- Free electronic transactions4:
- Personal cheque transactions
- Withdrawals, transfers and bill payments at Laurentian Bank ABMs
- Transfers and bill payments via LBCDirect
- Purchase transactions via Interac® Direct Payment
- Automatic debits
Start generating returns today!
2 simple ways to open your high-interest chequing account or learn more:
- By phone
- At a Laurentian Bank branch near you
Interac® is a registered trademark of Interac Inc., used under licence.
Some conditions apply; subject to change.
1. To benefit from this banking plan, you must be an member of the Réseau FADOQ.
2. FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa cardholders benefit from a 0,55% interest rate. Members who are not Visa cardholders benefit from a 0,30% interest rate. Rates in effect as of March 25, 2020. Simple interest is calculated based on the minimum daily balance and is paid monthly. Rates are subject to change without notice.
3. Current fees apply to all services not included in the plan. For more information on these services and banking fees, please refer to the FADOQ “My Money” guide available in branches or at www.laurentianbank.ca/fadoq.
4. FADOQ GOLD Privilege Visa cardholders benefit from unlimited electronic transactions. Members who are not Visa cardholders benefit from 10 free electronic transactions per month. Some retailers and automated banking machine providers charge user fees. These fees are not Laurentian Bank service charges. Current fees apply to all services not included in the plan. For more information on these services and banking fees, please refer to the FADOQ “My Money” guide available in branches or at www.laurentianbank.ca/fadoq. Some conditions apply and are subject to modifications.