Réseau FADOQ’s Coupe du Québec 50+ is a event for male and female hockey players age 50 and over!
In order to offer a memorable and safe event to the participants and in considering the uncertainty, in short term, related to event management, the Réseau FADOQ has decided to cancel its 2022 hockey tournament.
Be assured that we are already working on the 2023 edition and that it will meet your expectations.
Tournament general information
Number of teams: TBD
Number of players: Min. 11/Max. 18 (including goalie)
Cahier de participation Hockey (French only)
Three games guaranteed
Two 20-minute stop time periods
Requirements and rules
- Valid FADOQ card
Never been a FADOQ member? Give us a call and get a $15 promo card. If you have been a member before, the regular card is $30 for one year or $50 for two years. We recommend signing up for Réseau FADOQ online—Click here—or over the phone.
- Driver’s licence or health insurance card as proof of age at registration
- Completed health forms
- Age brackets determined by the youngest player on the team excluding the goalie
- Players may register in only one bracket
- No checking
- Slap shots permitted in age brackets 50+. Slap shots below knee level permitted in age brackets 60+. Slap shots not permitted for ages 65+. Only shots where the blade remains in contact with the ice are accepted in this age brackets.
- Must wear a helmet and visor (full or half visor, as you prefer)
- The tournament will be held at Complexe Isatis sport Saint-Constant. See the complex
Men 50+, 60+, and 65+
Age brackets determined by the youngest player on the team excluding the goalie as of December 31 of the year of the tournament.
|50+||Born before june 3, 1972||Born before june 3, 1972|
|60+||Born before december 31, 1962||Born before december 31, 1967|
|65+||Born before december 31, 1957||Born before december 31, 1962|
Players who have played at the professional or semi-professional level in the last 20 years are excluded from the tournament.
Looking for a team? Need a player?
If you’re a single player, we can add your name to the list of free agents. And if you’re looking to fill in your team, contact us for the list of available players.
Thanks to our Major Partners and Sponsors
with the financial support of
Note: It’s important to respect your limits and abilities. We also strongly recommend seeing a doctor before engaging in any high-intensity physical activity.